Dr. Francisco Javier Ruiz Solanes
Dr. Francisco Javier Ruiz Solanes has a degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Málaga (UMA), a qualification she obtained in 1989. As a medical professional, she belongs to the Official College of Physicians of Málaga, with the number 6.024. He is a specialist in Family and Community Medicine via MIR, with training at the Carlos Haya Regional Hospital in Málaga between 1991 and 1993.
In his curriculum highlights the specialized training in Hair Transplants, in the Official College of Physicians of Málaga, and training in the Dermatology Service of the Regional Hospital of Málaga and in Minor Surgery in the Andalusian Health Service (SAS).
He has served as a Primary Care physician since 1994 in the Costa del Sol Sanitary District and Málaga District and as an Emergency Physician, having performed guards in the hospital.
Other aspects to highlight in her academic training as a medical professional are:
- Course of basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation and advanced pulmonary resuscitation.
- Life support course and use of semiautomatic defibrillator.
- Tutor of Medicine students of the University of Málaga.
- Tutor of internal resident doctors.
- Director of Healh Center of Las Lagunas (Fuengirola).
- Director of Healh Center of San Andrés Torcal (Málaga).
Services offered by the specialist